Our next Sales Training Class starts in November 2019.
NEWPRO is one of the leading home improvement companies in New England with special national brand alignments including Kohler, Jacuzzi and Marvin. NEWPRO is seeking Sales Professionals to provide home improvement solutions to homeowners throughout New England. As one of the first lines of customer interaction you will be responsible for representing NEWPRO in the home, demonstrating our products and leaving the customer with an exceptional NEWPRO experience throughout the sales process.
Sales Territories in MA, RI, CT, NH and ME. Products include replacement windows, doors, siding, roofing, bath replacement systems and Kohler and Jacuzzi walk-in tubs.
- Be the face of NEWPRO - demonstrate professionalism and knowledge of our products and services.
- Meet hundreds of homeowners and offer high performing products and services.
- Help meet our homeowners home improvement needs.
- Commit to learning the products and services provided.
- Commit to the process.
- Deliver an exceptional NEWPRO experience from initial point of contact through sales and installation.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
We provide superior support to our outside sales teams to help them become as successful as they want to be. We view success as a team effort — that’s why NEWPRO is the ideal environment for new and continuing sales professionals.
We provide you with a marketing support staff that qualifies and confirms every appointment, so you can focus your sales career on "selling" and not chasing down or generating your next lead. Continuous personal and team training and state of the art technology help you refine your skill set and stay ahead of the curve. Plus, you’ll get to meet amazing people throughout our community!
Our compensation package is the best in the industry. We offer 60 days paid training plus full commissions. The average In-home sales representative earns $100,000 per year. We offer full benefits - health, dental, short term disability, life insurance and a 401K retirement plan to our Outside Sale Representatives. Sign on bonus details to be discussed during phone interview.
- Passion for sales and people
- Willingness to learn, train and grow
- Reliable, driven and willing to learn
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong initiative and self-direction
- Health and Dental insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Rewards, incentives and prizes
- Company Training
- Qualified and Confirmed Appointments - no cold calling
- Incentive Based Rewards
- Incentive Based Prizes
- Performance Bonuses
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)