NEWPRO is NOW HIRING a Canvassing Manager to join our SuperStar Marketing Department. You will develop and lead a team of marketers promoting all our exceptional home improvement products throughout NEWPRO serving communities - supporting a team of over 40 sales representatives. NEWPRO is three generation same family owned and operated for over 75 years with a reputation for an exceptional first class customer experience and superior performing products– including windows, doors, siding, roofing, bath replacement systems and walk-in baths.
Are you an enthusiastic, hands-on, goal oriented professional? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your talent to work and be part of an amazing team? Are you athletically minded with competitive spirit?
If yes, we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the position require:
- Training a system
- In-field Coaching
- Managing a team of 4-6 canvassers (and more!)
- Measure performance to set goals
- Set and exceed goals – weekly, monthly, annual
- Engaging with homeowners to set appointments in NEWPRO territories and around recent installs
- Schedule in-home appointments for product specialists to meet with homeowners
- Previous canvassing, field marketing or related experience required.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in field marketing or sales
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge and engage with homeowners
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be on your feet - walking for up to 8 hours
Compensation is a combination of base salary (commensurate with experience) and commission.
We offer medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401k, FSA and a generous Paid Time Off package.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)