SIX FIGURE INCOME POTENTIAL *****PLUS BENEFITS*****PLUS PAID TIME OFF
Job Responsibilities: Will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
The Production Manager of the Northern New England territory is responsible for the on-site installation, management and communication of installation project deliverables, timelines and quality. Daily job reporting and communication with the project team required along with prompt identification of problematic site conditions and exceptions within the current reporting mechanism. The Production Manager position will require a construction background and Home Improvement knowledge is a plus. The Production Manager will be responsible to recruit employees and subcontractors related to the procurement of baths, windows, siding and roofing jobs. The Production Manager will be responsible to work closely with the Production Supervisor and with the Service & Measure Tech. Production Manager to assure customer satisfaction and attention of all company production goals for baths, windows, roofing and siding.
• Answers directly to VP of Operations.
• Proper staging of all jobs and pre-measure auditing of all contract work.
• Re-cost and re-measure siding and roofing contracts as required.
• Manage scheduling process for new installs to ensure quality staffing for all trades during installation process.
• Re-check orders and facilitate product procurement and ordering.
• Ensure achievement of monthly NEWPRO installation revenue and operating metrics.
• Supervise subcontractors, two administrative assistants, employee installers and service technicians to ensure productivity goals are achieved and exceptional customer satisfaction.
• Manage and audit all direct labor and material expenses, negotiate labor and installation costs associated with each job to align with NEWPRO budgetary targets.
• Submit payroll and subcontractor billing to accounting to meet weekly schedules.
• Resolve all customer disputes on work in progress and completed jobs.
• Process and manage all post-install service.
• Manage NEWPRO customer service and customer care personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Communicate with team to keep all systems reports related to these products up to date each day.
Skills and Qualifications:
Contractors Supervisor License and LSWP to be obtained within 6 months of date of hire. NEWPRO will pay for the costs associated with the classes and materials.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)