For over 70 years, NEWPRO Home Improvement Solutions has been recognized as New England’s most exclusive and reliable energy saving home improvement company. We currently have part-time and full-time openings for motivated appointment setters on our team in Woburn, Massachusetts. Work hours will be Monday - Friday 12:00 - 8:00 or 4:00 - 8:00.
We are seeking bright, outgoing candidates who possess the work ethic and drive to add to our team and be part of a successful organization. Upon hire, candidates will be provided with an established and proven sales process and training program. A prospecting roadmap and coaching will be provided to drive success at setting initial appointments.
- Callers average up to $30 per hour
- Paid professional training
- Comprehensive bonus structure
- Opportunity for advancement
- Well branded company with multiple products
- Part-time or full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Willingness to follow a defined sales process
- Ability to demonstrate patience, tact and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Basic CRM (Salesforce) and PC skills are required
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of 1 year Cold Calling experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)