Outbound Callers Wanted
If you have a 'hunter’ mentality and enjoy the challenge of outbound calling, lead generation and prospecting, this may be the opportunity that you have been seeking...
Outbound Call Appointment setters will be contacting warm “aged” material using technology making 200-300 outbound dials per day to reach potential customers who have reached out to Newpro in the past and convert them to appointments for our in-home sales team.
The ideal candidates for this position will have previous experience with high volume outbound calling, & appointment setting.
We are only looking for candidates experienced in Cold Call (Appointment Setting), Inside Sales and/or Sales Development roles.
- Document all customer communication through company CRM (SalesForce)
- Script and Rebuttal Memorization
- Basic Computer Skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and results oriented
- Fast Learner
- 1-2 years of sales or telemarketing/inside sales experience
- Competitive attitude, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Willing to follow a defined sales process
- $16 - $18 per hour dependent upon experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefit package
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)