NEWPRO is seeking a highly detail-oriented administrative assistant with superior organizational skills to receive jobs, place orders accurately and provide customer service. Duties of this position include providing support to our Sales Team, Production Managers and Service and Installation teams. Do you have some experience with home products, preferably Windows, Doors, Baths, Siding or Roofing? Do you have Salesforce Experience? This could be the right role for you!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Customer service for windows, baths, siding and roofing divisions.
- Process Sales paperwork checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Order product and job supplies.
- Obtain permits for jobs.
- Schedule installations and service appointments.
- Update job statuses.
- Scan documents to job file.
- Process payments.
Proficiencies and Skillset
- Extensive knowledge and Proficiency in MS Office specifically excel and outlook
- Exceptional Organization and Prioritization Skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
This is an extremely busy position that requires attention to detail, a sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Interruptions are the norm and need to be handled positively and patiently.
This position is Monday through Friday 8-5 paid hourly at $20/hr to start with performance based incentive bonuses and benefits.
What's in it for you?
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)