New England's oldest and most successful home improvement company is hiring Lead Bath Installers!
Our contracts spread across New England in MA, NH, RI, CT and ME. We are busy!!!!!
Do you bring integrity to everything you do?
Do you like to step back and admire the quality of your work?
Do you want the security of a steady paycheck year round including paid time off and holiday pay?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!
• Company vehicle and gas card provided to qualified lead installers.
• Full Time, year round work
• Health/Dental after 60 days
• 401k, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
Prior experience in general carpentry or home renovation required.
If you want to focus on doing high quality installation work without the hassles that come along with being a sub-contractor, call today to schedule your confidential interview.
If you are a sub-contractor - we still want to talk with you! Submit an application so we can get in touch.
Local candidates only please!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. As a family-owned and operated business for three generations, our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 70 years, the hard work of our skilled staff—from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers—has earned the support of over 150,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Company Website: www.newpro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)